CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY – EU GDPR POLICY UPDATE
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CONCERTE 100% LIVE S.R.L treats your personal data with responsibility and strictly applies the law enforce. Below we present our policy on the processing of personal data, which gives you the opportunity to inform yourself about the protection we guarantee and the purpose of collecting your personal data.
As an authorized person (online store), from the perspective of the Regulation, we only process personal data that you have set up for the indicated time and for your purposes as an operator. We assure you that your data is safe, remain your property and are stored only on servers in Romania. The back-up system is well-implemented and secured in the European space, and no one outside our technical department staff has access to these systems.
1. The operator of your personal data is CONCERTE 100% LIVE SRL, with the mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is to perform the activities related to ordering the online store s products and delivering the orders to the customers. We will process personal data in a manner consistent with EU Regulation 2016/679; the legal basis being the conclusion and performance of the contract in the case of order processing (according to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
3. Processed personal data include name, surname, address, telephone number, customer email address, and details of orders sent to the seller.
4. Your personal data may be processed by other entities designated by CONCERTE 100% LIVE SRL to process the data on its behalf. However, CONCERTE 100% LIVE SRL remains the data operator. Thus, it is possible to transmit data to public authorities, external consultants, empowered to whom we have outsourced certain services inside or outside Romania or inside or outside the European Union / European Economic Area, but always ensuring adequate guarantees to protect personal data (for example, contractual terms of confidentiality and data protection).
5. Your personal data will be retained and processed for a period of time necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
6. For orders, the length of the processing will vary according to the contractual period agreed by the parties. In order to meet certain legal obligations (such as bookkeeping and tax reporting, archiving, etc.), the length of the processing also varies according to the incidental legal obligation. Starting May 25, 2018, information on how long your data can be processed can be obtained at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
7. You have the right to require the operator the access to your personal data to rectify, erase or restrict the processing, as well as the right not to process or transfer the data. You also have the right to data portability under certain conditions.
8. Unless the data is required to comply with legal obligations, the transfer of personal data is voluntary but the refusal to provide them (such as your name, surname and address) will prevent you from placing an order.
9. You have the right to data portability – under certain conditions you may receive the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically or you may require to transmit that data to another operator.
10. You also have the right to withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of personal data. This will not affect the legality of processing your personal data before withdrawing your consent.
11. You have the right to file a complaint with the data processing supervisor if you believe that your rights have been violated.
Listing of all your rights with the new GDPR regulations
Therefore, as a customer of CONCERTE 100% LIVE SRL, you have the following rights:
- The Right to Information – You can request information about the processing of your personal data
- Right to rectification – you can correct inaccurate personal information or fill it out
- The right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of the data, if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law The right to restrict processing – you can request restriction of processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law
- The right of opposition – you can oppose in particular data processing that is based on our legitimate interest
- The right to data portability – You may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically or you may require that the data be transmitted to another operator
- The right to file a complaint – you can complain about the way personal data are processed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
- The right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where processing is based on your consent, it can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, processing prior to the withdrawal remaining valid
- The right not to be subject to automated decisions or additional profiling related to automated decisions: You can ask for and obtain human intervention with regard to that processing or you can express your point of view on this type of processing
You can exercise any of these rights, individually or collectively, by simply sending a request to your e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org