What is a cookie?
The cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from which you can access the Internet. The cookie is installed through a web server request to a browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware, and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive).
What are Cookies used for?
We’ve classified our cookies in the following categories to make it easier for you to understand why we need them:
Essential cookies. Required for site operation.
Traffic measurement cookies. It allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors swipe through the site when they use it. This helps us improve the way the site works.
Function Cookies. They are used to recognize you when you return to the Site. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, choosing your language or region) or reminding you which products you have added to your cart.
Targeting and advertising Cookies. Record your visit to the site, the pages you’ve visited, and the links you’ve clicked on. We will use this information to make the site even more relevant to your interests. It is also possible to share this information with third parties, also in order to make the site more relevant to you. For example, based on this type of cookies we can identify the products and services agreed by a user, this information subsequently serving to transmit appropriate advertising messages to that user.
- Secure access to the confidential data in your account
- Improve the response time of accessing pages on the site
- Access to the online store
- Registering preferences related to site navigation
- Access to protected sections of the site. The cookie is generated after authentication to check the session expiration, identify the user’s route to the site
- Display personalized content, appropriate to the role and rights of a user
- Visitor analysis to improve the experience on the site. With Google Analytics, we collect anonymous data about visits to our site, managing, optimizing, customizing user experience, identifying the shopping carts of users
- Register the user’s acceptance for cookies when you first access the site for authentication. When you sign in to this site, we generate a cookie that tells us if you are logged in. Our servers use these cookies to show us your account with which you are logged in and what are the permissions you have for certain services
- Temporary viewing of previously viewed content by the user, displaying relevant content for navigation, displaying polls
Google Analytics web analytics service
Our website uses the Google Analytics web analytics service of Google Inc. for statistical purposes. This web analytics service uses so-called “cookies” (see above on Using cookies). Cookies only generate anonymous information about the use of our website. This information is transmitted to the Google Inc. server. in an EU Member State or outside the EU (eg in the US) and are saved there. Google Inc. offers an appropriate data protection regime in the US by participating in the Privacy Shield project – see details at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnaNAAS
Google Inc. will eventually transmit the information to third parties to the extent that this is required by law or to the extent that third parties process such data on Google Inc.’s order. Neither us nor Google Inc. we will not link your IP address to other data that is saved by Google Inc. or by us.
What are your cookie options?
Generally, an app used to access web pages allows you to save your Cookies to the terminal by default.
These settings can be changed so that automatic cookie administration is blocked by the web browser or the user is notified whenever cookies are sent to his or her terminal. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of managing cookies can be found in the application (web browser) settings area.
In this sense, Essential Cookies (without which our site can not function properly) can not be edited.
You can usually find cookie navigation settings in the “Options”, “Tools” or “Preferences” menus in the web browser you use to access our Websites. Depending on existing web browsers, various means can be used to disable cookies. For more information, please visit your browsers website:
Cookies settings for Internet Explorer – Internet Explorer;
Cookies settings for Firefox – Firefox;
Cookies settings for Chrome – Chrome;
Cookies settings for Safari – Safari;
Cookies settings for Edge – Edge;
Cookies settings for Opera – Opera.
Why are Internet cookies important?
Cookies are the central focus of the efficient Internet function, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user.
Denying or disabling cookies can make some sites unusable.
Denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising – just that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.